How can I make my car insurance cheaper?
Free Car Insurance Comparison
Secured with SHA-256 Encryption
UPDATED: Jul 19, 2021
It’s all about you. We want to help you make the right coverage choices.
Advertiser Disclosure: We strive to help you make confident insurance decisions. Comparison shopping should be easy. We partner with top insurance providers. This doesn’t influence our content. Our opinions are our own.
Editorial Guidelines: We are a free online resource for anyone interested in learning more about auto insurance. Our goal is to be an objective, third-party resource for everything auto insurance related. We update our site regularly, and all content is reviewed by auto insurance experts.
There are many ways to bring down your car insurance costs and get a discount. Here are just some of them:
- Combine into a multi-car policy if you have more than one vehicle
- Get bundled plans that include life, health, home, and car insurance
- Increase deductible
- Have your car revalued after every year since cars usually depreciate in value regularly
- Change your tires so it conforms to the time of year and weather
- Remove collision coverage if your car is more than 5 years old
- Pay annually and ask for a big discount
- Drive carefully so you can avail of the good driver discounts
Best auto insurance for good drivers