Is it true you can get cheaper car insurance if you speak with someone over the phone?
Today more than ever with the advancements in smart phones and mobile devices consumers are able to shop and compare many different types of services online without the hassle of opening on a desktop or lap top computer.
Getting a quote on car insurance is no different. If you are a shopper type and want to compare and find the best rates you have several options:
- Get pricing Online through quote forms or over the phone.
- Search for local agencies and contact for a quote
- Go to national brand carriers’ websites and request quotes one by one
- Use Insurantly.com (you are here) and use our online quote forms
For your preparation:
Gather your information: When you’re ready to buy cheap auto insurance online, by phone, or other means, the agent may ask you for some or all of the following:
- Social Security number
- Driver’s license number
- How much do you drive?
- Driving violations, driving record
- Details of any accidents, tickets
- Make, model and year of your car
Are you getting best rate from your auto insurance company? Let Insurantly.com help you find out.
How are policies priced for different drivers?